Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

My inspiration

The person that  inspires me has had an awesome life time. Even though she dropped out of high school when she was only 17 and in year 12, she still chose to continue on with computer classes at Glen Innes.


Some day I would like to finish school but I would like to graduate first. My inspirational person has bee n a huge help with my learning and has helped me a lot. One day I hope that she will be proud of me and she will know that she was the person who inspired me. I have actually gained a lot of confidence and now that I have, I think that I will be able to make it to University.
She has had a bundle of jobs. I know that one of the reasons that she gets jobs is because of her personality. She loves to talk and communicate with the other workers. She is currently working at a restaurant as a chef and learns a lot of new things every day just like me at school. For example she never knew that people eat rabbits, frogs or snails. I didn't know that either until she told me.
She is not just my inspiration she is also my sister. The one thing I love about Lingi is that  even though we have our ups and downs we get through them and never look back. No matter what, we will still love each other like sisters do. I am so grateful to have a sister like Lingi. She is one of my favourite sisters. I know that not many people get sisters like my sister.
When Lingi was learning how to drive, I would always laugh at her because she made little mistakes.  But my sister just kept persevering and never gave up. Until one day she was confident enough and she went to apply for her drivers license. In just a blitz they sent out her license. So now whenever she drives I don’t laugh at her because it’s not funny any more. This has definitely taught me that you should persevere and never give up.  She might even be my driving instructor.
Lingi sometimes looked after me when no one is home. She has always been there for me and has never let me down. It’s like she has a responsibility to look after me. Lingi will do anything for me and in return I will try and be responsible just like her.
Interviewing my sister has been great and really cool that I don’t have to do research because I already know things about her.  Now I know more about Lingi than before. I learnt a lot of new things that I never knew before.


0 comments:

Post a Comment