Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Who inspires me ?

I respect my older brother for being brave enough to wrap a body up. It takes a lot of courage to do something like that. Even though he didn't feel confident he still did what he was told. My brother is a person who likes to help others and not just himself. He always thinks about others. The one thing that he has definitely taught me is that it’s good to help others and don’t just think of yourself. Quin experienced something new that he has never done in his entire life.


Although it was hard for my family to say bye to Quin we still love and supported him through every way we could. It was a huge step for him to go and start a new life in Australia. I am proud of him for doing so. Quin has set an excellent example for me and I now know that. I will always know what he has done and when I grow up I want to go live in Australia too.


Quin always gives me a gift. It’s not the gift that counts it’s the thought that he put in. I think that everything he gives me I cherish like gold, even if it’s something small. He has given me something that was so special it is an ipad. The very first photo on my ipad was a picture of him and I posing together. I think that he is the best at giving me presents.


Not only does he buy me stuff, he even takes me places that I have never been before. When Quin lived in NZ and worked at Montana Wines on his day off he would either take us to the beach and have fun or he would take us for a drive. Quin is a very outgoing person. He loves the outdoors as much as I do. He loves to go out with his friends or go to the movies.


The number one thing I like about Quin is that he is my favourite older brother. Everything we have done will be remembered in that little brain of mine, I hope. I am grateful for every moment we have spent together and I hope that one day he will come back to New Zealand to see me again.
I am so lucky to be his brainy little sister.


It was good interviewing you from Australia on a website we could private mail. I’m so glad we can both still talk even though we live far apart from each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment