Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

The land of Horroween!

Knock knock went someone's little grubby hands. As I opened the door quietly, a little mischievous boy shouts out “trick or treat”. Sorry we have no lollies at the moment I say in a sleepy voice and yawn. “Give me some lollies” the boy says in an angry voice. I slam the door as hard as a hammer knocking a piece of wood.

Ohh... ohh.. ahh... What is that creepy voice? It’s giving me the
goosebumps. I ran as fast as a cheetah and hid under my bed. Under my bed it was pitch black. “Oh no it’s that creepy little boy. He’s a ghost and he is as white as Dracula’s face.

I was so scared that I felt like I was
frozen. When the mysterious noises stopped, I crept out of my bed and went down stairs. I had no idea what would happen or what was down there. “Boo! ahh...” I screamed my head off. I ran twice as fast up the stairs and back under my bed.

The door of my bedroom
slammed open and someone lifted up my blanket and saw me. I didn’t know what to do. “Happy Halloween” and I had vanished to a mysterious land called Horrorween. It was a kind of place you wouldn’t wanna go there because it’s just full of monsters, mummies and many more. For a minute there I thought they were just wearing costumes.

I was just strolling through the street when...
Boo! Who are you? I said. My name is Boogie Man says the ghost. How can I get out of here? You can’t,you're stuck here for ever and ever until you die. NO! I am gonna find a way out of here.

I am thinking. I have no ideas.
“Please, please help me get out of here”. I don’t wanna stay here my whole entire life time. I was huffing as if I was a dog because I didn’t know what to do. It was like my brain was switched off instead of on. I was so disappointed that I couldn’t find a way to get out of Horrorween.

“Wake up, wake up get out of bed, stop wasting time”.
What! What do you want? You're late for school. I was having a terrible dream about monsters. It’s Halloween today says my brother. Oh that’s why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment