Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ecstatic

Today is the last day of school. It's time for us to celebrate. No more school and no more waking up in the morning. Hip hip hooray! Time for us to have a holiday.Room 12 is so ecstatic to be finally be getting a break from school. Hope fully we have a wonderful holiday. I am really happy to get two weeks off. Time to relax and forget about um.... what? Looks like I have already forgotten. Now the journey has began. Have a safe holiday and have fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cool Longa. You made me laugh when you forgot about ?? School? Holidays are always exciting. So, did you get to relax and sleep in like you hoped you would? or were your holidays a different story?

Unknown said...

Yes I got to sleep in like I had hoped to and I got to relax. I had an awesome holiday.

Post a Comment